CES - Day 3 - More Good News

Time has flown by this week at CES, with so much going on, from the unveiling of Robotic cats, to horizontal TV’s by Samsung, or even little tennis like balls, called ‘Ballie’ - that can help let your other robots know about spills or call 911 when in an emergency.

With all of these exciting Tech developments, let’s not forget what wonderful praise we’ve been receiving from the Tech Community this week.

“Aukey’s New Laptop Chargers Could Be Smallest Ever - Tom’s Hardware

“Aukey’s new Omnia series of slimmed down chargers take the cake, delivering between 61 and 100 watts of juice in the tiniest packages we’ve ever seen.” - Tom’s Hardware

“There are a total of five options in the lineup and my favorite wields two USB-C ports and is capable of cranking out 100W.” - 9to5Toys

“The AUKEY Omnia Series is a brand new line of gallium nitride (GaN) chargers that ship probably the most international’s quickest charging speeds and can function five energy supply (PD) chargers.” - iAndroid EU

“[AUKEY’s] small Omnia series will offer fast charging and will charge the MacBook Pro 2018, Dell XPS 13, iPad Pro, iPhone (multiple models), Google Pixel devices…” - The Australian

2 Likes

That is awesome praise!

1 Like

It is amazing that we have come this far in technology for AUKEY to make a compact and powerful charger, showing other competitors what AUKEY is capable of next! CES showcased some amazing technology and innovation this year!

1 Like

Hell yeah!! We’re super stoked about the praise we received last week at CES. Cannot wait to share more news about our upcoming Omnia Chargers - keep your eyes peeled!

1 Like

Didn’t it? Loved seeing so much innovation at CES this year, with the Giants of the tech world bringing out some really cool stuff. But as you rightly pointed out, its amazing to think we can juice up our devices at up to 100w with such tinym compact chargers these days - isn’t tech soo cool?

2 Likes

@Dane_AUKEY It really is! I frequent CNET on the Internet, and I followed their coverage as much as I could! From the most compact charging devices to the ginormous television screens they were releasing in the future-- :open_mouth: I’m just astonished at what came out this year compared to previous years! It really shows how far we’ve come in such a short amount of time! :+1:

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more! It was a brilliant year for Tech. Can’t wait to see what comes out this year with all of these exciting announcements

1 Like