CB-C71 USB-C power draw

I’m at the end of my rope, so hopefully someone here can help. I tried e-mailing support directly with this problem but it said the network was unstable and wouldn’t submit my ticket. I have a 2016 13 inch Macbook Pro with two USB C ports. No matter which port I plug this hub into, it gives me the ‘USB accessories disabled, unplug the accessory using too much power’ message as soon as it’s plugged in, with nothing else plugged into the hub. Same story with the charger connected to the PD port. My external monitor works fine, but obviously no USB devices will show up. Again, this happens when nothing is attached to either USB port except the hub. Before I bought this, everything I read made it seem like this would work on my specific computer no problem, but maybe I need a powered hub instead? Maybe I’m a moron that missed something easy? I don’t know, but I’m about over it at this point. Appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Hi @kwheels

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. I’ve shared this with our CS team - they should email you today about this.

You can also send an email to support@aukey.com just in case :slight_smile: