AUKEY Wireless Charger Qi Certified Charging Pad on Sale on Amazon

Once again, I get notified of a hot deal, and this one is a pretty nice one on Amazon.com for AUKEY products!

"AUKEY Wireless Charger Qi Certified, Fast Wireless Charging Pad with 10W, 7.5W and 5W Output Levels, Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro/Max/XS/XR/X/8, Samsung S10/S9/S8/S7, AirPods Pro, No AC Adapter" is priced on Amazon.com right now for $16.99, but with their $6 coupon, you can score this for $10.99! :money_mouth_face:

The newer model is only a few dollars more without coupon, but you can’t beat a quality fast charging pad made by AUKEY for the price of an entree at Red Robin!

I apologize for no links. I’m indisposed in bed today and cant post directly (I tried! I really did!), so instead I posted the product listing title instead so you could search on Amazon.com easier! :+1:

Hope everyone is having a great day! :smile:

2 Likes

Just so everyone knows what I was looking at. :+1:

2 Likes

thank you for sharing one more of these great deals!!

@CK-Techie No problem! This one landed in my lap, and I had to share immediately! You never know how long stuff like this stays on sale!

Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Anytime! :+1: The Community needs to watch out for each other when we see a great deal!

1 Like