AUKEY USB-C 7-in-1 Hub with Additional Savings on Amazon

This listing for the AUKEY USB C Hub 7 in 1 Type C Hub with 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD/TF Card Reader, 4K USB C to HDMI and USB-C Power Delivery USB C Adapter for MacBook Pro, Dell XPS 15,Google Chromebook Pixel and More is on Amazon.com in the US for $49.99. With purchase, you can also save on other AUKEY products that are in the screenshot listed below. My sources tell me there were actual savings on this hub, but after putting in the code, it does not work. :money_mouth_face:

Here are the pictures:

It does state that it won’t be in stock until the 24th, so grab these savings now before you have to wait longer for the product(s) to be in stock.

Also, those of you overseas, let us know if this coupon code works: 6DXH7D7V

Supposedly, that is supposed to save you 50% off of the hub, bringing the price to $25.99! Sadly, the code does not work in the US.

If my source changes, I will let you guys know! :+1:

Happy shopping! :smiley:

I don’t find that version available on Amazon UK so can’t test the discount code but there a few other Aukey versions going for decent prices, like a 5-1 port for 12.95 GBP

Okay. I tried a little later today on the code here in the US. Once again, it was not valid.

Proof. (And, yes, I made sure it was the right product and code. Plus, more than one source posted this.)

Thank you, @JSH1973, for backing me up on the UK front.