Aukey T21 True Wireless Earbuds - Video Tutorial?

With lot of questions coming up for Aukey T21 True Wireless Earbuds, can the Aukey support create a video tutorial which covers the below items:

1. Box contents,
  2. Bluetooth Pairing,
  3. Pairing with various devices and platforms - Windows 7/8/10, Mac, iOS, Androids,
  4. Troubleshooting (Reset, Re-Pairing),
  5. Cleaning & Maintenance

Thought this may be useful!

@Simon_AUKEY @Dane_AUKEY let me know your thoughts if this is something you guys think is doable or may be have a testing with T21, and may be one of chosen tester does this for you (latter is good :wink: )

1 Like

You know you just “volunteered” yourself with that post :grin:
I vote that they send you a pair of T21 to do it… he… he…he… :joy:

3 Likes

lol … never meant it to be me :smiley:

I am sure there are members who can do better videos on Aukey Community… may be have it on one of the Testing events :+1:

1 Like

The weirdest thing is that I had just been watching a couple of review videos of them on YouTube and then the first post I see on here just after was about making a video of them

1 Like

Hey guys. It’s a great idea and something that would surely benefit people.

@Simon_AUKEY can check with sales and see if they’re happy to share a unit with someone to do it, or alternatively we can have an in-house video made.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

The vid listed on amazon now covers little about Bluetooth pairing and troubleshooting, so we’d better make another one in-house.

3 Likes

Yes agreed. Let’s try to schedule that in then Simon

2 Likes

In house made one is probably the best idea as you kinda need some decent equipment for it, a mobile phone made one wouldn’t really look professional.
Obviously not ruling out that some members might have a good setup but I personally wouldn’t be able to get a half decent result I don’t think.

@Dane_AUKEY @Simon_AUKEY In-house solution is always the right approach! I brought it up since there were lot of queries coming up, if this is readily available, it is helpful for users, and also since there are testing events, might be useful to have these included…

Testing with a goal is a better option than a blind test…may be future testing should have some pointers for testers to test one or two main aspects :wink:

1 Like

Yes, you’re raising some good points.

I think our goal is to try to have as unbiased reviews as possible - so we limit the ‘direction’ however I think having some structure is always beneficial :slight_smile:

1 Like

@santiagog7 has helped with the much needed video tutorial for T21 :slight_smile: so we can mark this as resolved :slight_smile:

2 Likes