Aukey Support - Contact methods to include Email, Chat, Phone

The current Aukey support page on main Aukey siteseems to have a Web Form submitting the product details and requesting support to contact back. Hopefully the new Aukey forum will also be support channel for Aukey Products.

I have never had any issues with Aukey Products so far (touch-wood :crossed_fingers:) however I feel the support for Aukey should have an email address, Chat option and a contact number to reach out to!

This makes it much more user friendly for users to reach out and simply contact the support. I do know there is a support email support@aukey.com but this is not shown on the Aukey website.

Not sure on Aukey plans to have these detailed on the main site, but it is always good to have these clearly visible and reachable for customers to submit their issues with Aukey Products.

@Dane_AUKEY

1 Like

Hey!

We’re 100% committed to making this Community a support-first platform, so you can absolutely let us know about any support issues you may have.

I’m getting more of the team to visit multiple times a day, to ensure Support questions and queries are picked up and dealt with.

So, good suggestions and thanks as ever for your contribution :):+1:

1 Like

Hi Dane, I tried to go through the support page of your company and I am unable to create a ticket for my product. The form is asking for an Amazon transaction number. I do not have that information since my boss purchased them as a Christmas gift. Is there another way that I can get help with my product. The right ear bud has stopped working and I’ve tried to charge it and re-pair the buds. All of the posts that I see regarding this issue direct me towards your support page.

thank you

HI @Aukey_Dam

I recommend that you send an email to us via email - support@aukey.com - this will be the most direct way. In the email, explain that it was a gift and you don’t have a transaction number.

Thanks

Thank you so much!

Please contact our service team at support@aukey.com.

Hi @Dane_AUKEY,
Could you please ask the website dev team to add a note at the top of the support ticket form page, listing support@aukey.com as an alternative support channel? As I’ve noted elsewhere, the ticket creation form has been broken for the past week, and I only saw the support email address in an error message displayed when I tried to submit my ticket AFTER I’d spent a lot of time filling out the ticket form with enough detail and screenshots to be helpful to your team about my inability to login.

Aslo, I’d like to ask that team to directly address the needs of people seeking support who do not have an order number or product purchase date/info. Those fields are mandated by the ticket entry form, which makes that support channel unusable by both Gift Recipients and by those, like me, seeking support for a non-product issue like website failures, website suggestions, or inability to login to the website.

Yes, I agree this Community is a fantastic forum for getting timely support and responses from you and your colleagues. But the Community support does not help the vast majority of your customers, who want a simple way to get help from Aukey, without joining a Community forum.

Thanks so much for passing this along! I appreciate your and Aukey’s enthusiasm as you go through some of these growing pains.