AUKEY Questionnaire - Who can help us? 👏

Hey all!

Hope you’re having a fantastic week so far.

Us at AUKEY HQ, would LOVE to hear from some of you, our top fans, to help us answer some questions. It’s a super short and quick survey, just 7 questions, helping us to understand your thoughts about AUKEY and how we can do better.

If you’re interested in helping us with this survey, please let us know in the comments by saying “I’m a Top Fan”. I’ll leave this open for 24-hours, of which I’ll then send the survey to you via PM with a link to Surveymonkey.

Appreciate all of your help in advance :slight_smile: :clap:

5 Likes

Posts must be at least 20 characters… BUT…

I’m a Top Fan

2 Likes

:clap: :clap:

Glad to hear!

1 Like

I’m a top fan

I would be glad to help out!

1 Like

I’m a Top Fan!

Is this anything like saying Beetlejuice three times? (Obligatory twenty character limit.)

1 Like

Of course, with a limited exposure to the brand I have, been hearing lot of good things about Aukey. :clap:
I’m a Top Fan and I can do my part to make it even better :+1:

1 Like

Not sure that
I’m a Top Fan

But I would be happy to fill out a questionnaire, whatever level of fanhood I happen to hold…

I don’t mind helping out as I’m a top fan too

1 Like

I’m a Top Fan! :smiley:

1 Like

I want in. Need at least 20 characters…

I’m a Top Fan

1 Like

@Dane_AUKEY count me in! Look forward to the survey :+1:

I’m a Top Fan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a Top Fan

And I’m all ready to help out! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey guys!

Thanks for those of you that are keen to help us out. I’ve PM’d you all the link to the survey.

If you can complete this today, that would be fantastic.

:smiley:

2 Likes

That wasn’t the easiest questionnaire, trying to condense a fairly broad question into just a short answer is quite tricky sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@JSH1973 It really boils down to summarizing a lot of info into one extremely short package. Think of it like a Twitter post trying to explain something to a wide audience, or a blurb in an author’s book on why they need to either follow the author’s book or read the one in their hand. It’s tough to do.

Hemmingway once had to tell a story in as few words as possible.

His answer? “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” That little bit says a lot. It’s all in the wording. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Kevin from the office was on the right track, haha

Sometimes less is more, could get complicated

3 Likes

The questions were spot on, exactly what Aukey should be!

3 cheers to the person who wrote it up (I think @Dane_AUKEY :grin: )

1 Like

@CK-Techie Ha, how did you know :smirk:

As @Heatsource mentioned, it isn’t easy trying to condense the information into something short and sweet, whilst getting the most valuable info from you. I hoped it took only a few minutes, and certainly no more than 5-10 to answer.

Thank you all again for your help, as ever, the goal of the Community really is to listen to you, our customers and fans, to offer a better experience and product line for you all. Watch this space for more info as to the outcome of this :smiley: :pray:

3 Likes

For those of you that completed the questionnaire, there was an issue with Q4 - if you’d be so kind to add two other options to that survey, i’d appreciate it.

You should be able to use the link that was sent to you again, and simply update the answers.

:pray:

I wasn’t sure if it was just me so I didn’t mention it in fear of looking crazy :joy: