Aukey Facebook giveaways

I always see these on Facebook but never know if it’s legit or not. I also never see winners announced or anything.

1 Like

I don’t use FB anymore but back when I did I always stayed away from anything that said FREE or Competition, simply because to much of it is a scam or you have to share to many personal details

1 Like

If they are directly from Aukey then they are ok. I’ve join them and never had an issue. But with so many people joining its almost impossible to win.

2 Likes

there were similar ones popping up on IG… but it was confirmed as legit by Dane, and mostly winner declared but never saw who won though!..

chances of winning are higher on Aukey community at this stage than on IG or FB :smiley:

2 Likes

@Jtsville As @CK-Techie and @element321said, anything which comes directly from the official AUKEY channel / handle, is always legit.

We have 1000s of applicants, so yes…the chances are slim, but people do win. I was personally responsible for ensuring the winners of last years biggest giveaway, of a Macbook, got their prize! :smiley:

So, I can promise - we do give the prizes out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know thanks @Dane_AUKEY :+1:

2 Likes

No problem! Transparency is key here after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jtsville Hey! Just seen this on our facebook page, and wanted to share it with you :slight_smile:

Good to know that these are legit. Would love to win one of these as I am always entering, but I know so many people enter them lol

I saw this on IG today morning, and submitted :crossed_fingers:

really hope to win this time round!

1 Like

1 Like

Glad to see people have been announced. I could see that post for some reason.