AUKEY EP-T21 - Only pairing one earbud at a time

Hello,

As others have described here before, my set will only pair with several devices one earbud at a time, never both together. Is there a solution for this? I’m giving it 24h before returning!

Thank you

1 Like

Have you ensured they are fully charged before pairing for the first time?
Also if you only have sound in… let’s say the right one… while music is playing just try and put your fingertip on the left bud for a few seconds to see if it pairs up.
I have a manual somewhere with some troubleshooting tips if needed.

Hi @ALCU

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

@Kelly_AUKEY can help to troubleshoot this for you.

Our community also has various people asking similar questions. :pray:

Yes, they are fully charged.
I tried what you suggested - put the fingertip on the non-sounding bud- and didn’t work

So can @Kelly_AUKEY help? Thank you. I’d like this to work!!

Hey guys, so I think I read every post on this thread trying to get to the bottom of my issue.

The two buds would not connect to each other at all.
I always had two items in my Bluetooth section on my phone and could connect to each one individually…
They would always flash red green alternating…

BUT I GOT IT WORKING!

So having done numerous ‘factory resets’ I don’t know the exact method but try:

1. Factory reset each bud
  2. Then hold touch button on each to turn them back on
  3. THEN - I think I double tapped one of the buds and it altered into flashing mode which was green AND red at same time.
  4. Repeat on the other bud - double tapping it.

You need to get them both flashing red AND green at same time and they instantly paired with each other.
5. Once synced I think the light went out on one and the other remained flashing red / green simultaneously.
6. Connected to one item in Bluetooth menu.
7. BOOM - enjoy stereo audio.

I hope this helps someone out there as I thought I was going to need to send mine back!

Rick

3 Likes

YESSS THIS WORKED FOR ME. Was struggling for an hour trying to get them to sync up and was ready to issue my return but this got them working together thank you!

2 Likes

Great share. Nice community :+1::+1: