AUKEY-EP-T21 buds not connecting

I had a problem with AUKEY-EP-T21 buds not connecting after I had used them succesfully.
The problem was that my other device (phone) was connected to them and it prevented them from connecting to my laptop. One device at a time.
I love the buds. Mike and everything. Can use only one of the for example in net meetings to hear what the kids are doing!

Hi @JRone55,

Thanks for joining the Community. Do you mean you want to connect two devices at a time?

No. One device at a time only. I had a problem and found a solution to it and wanted to share it if it helps someone else.

1 Like

More…
I use the buds with my phone, laptop and TV. What I found out that if my phone is within the range and paired with the buds my laptop cannot connect even if I select the buds in the bluetooth settings before I break the connection with my phone. Then I wanted to use the buds with my TV but the selection in the TV does not work before I break the connection with my laptop. In a way this behaviour is logical but on the other hand I expected a new selection/connection to replace the old one.

1 Like

Hi @JRone55,

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We will report your idea to our product department.