Aukey EP-T16S charging box not Charging Earbuds

Hello

Good day to you!

Sir I am facing a issue after using the earbuds both ear piece are working good but the problem is when put them inside the charging box earbuds are not charging by the box

When i plug the cable and power-up the box at that time box shows the green light and at the same time earbuds start charging but not after i plug out the cable, box should have to charge earbuds without power up the cable.

Please guide what i will do.

Regards,
Syed

Hi @SyedIhtisham,

Thanks for joining the community. We are sorry about the inconvenience. Could you please provide me your order number, and your email mail address? I will report it to our customer department directly.

Dear Mr. Chester,

Thanks for your kind response, find the below details;

IC: 24100-EPT16SL
IC: 24100-EPT16SR
FCC ID: 24TIH-EPT16SL
FCC ID: 24TIH-EPT16SR
Model Number: EP-T16S-BK
And here is my email Id si.tractebel@gmail.com.

Thanks again please provide me the solution i have buy this product in December 2020.

Regards,
Syed

Hi @SyedIhtisham,

Thank you for the information. Our customer service will contact you soon. Please let me know if the problem hasn’t been solved after 5 days.

Thanks Mr. Chester, I have got a an email of Eden from Support and have provided then the product order no and detail hope so they will provide me a solution. If i haven’t receive any response then i will share with you.

Thanks