AUKEY Donates 100,000 Face Masks to Italy

We’re hearing news from our Italian friends about just how overjoyed they were when they received the packages containing potentially life-saving masks to hospitals around the country.

Take a look at our recent blog post about the donation efforts we made. :smiley:

6 Likes

Brilliant :+1:

1 Like

Wow! That’s so good of you guys to donate these. Nice one, Aukey. :clap::clap:

That’s a really great donation, very valuable for all the lives in Italy,

Keep up the good work Aukey :muscle:

2 Likes

We’re doing out part! :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome news in time of need :+1:

2 Likes

Great donation, this is why I like Aukey

2 Likes

Thanks! Means a lot to hear that.

We have tried to do our part during the virus situation. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you Aukey! @Dane_AUKEY I received the KN95 masks today. It is truly appreciated. I will give some to my Mother and her husband.

I did a Google search on the safety of these type masks spec’d from China, and I’m reading “almost identical in performance” of the original 3M N95 mask.

Here is comparison chart from 3M: https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1791500O/comparison-ffp2-kn95-n95-filtering-facepiece-respirator-classes-tb.pdf

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

I hope they don’t become necessary, but if it does - at least you’re protected :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, they are recommending everyone cover their nose and mouth when out in public here in NYC.

Will give some to my mother and sisters when I get the chance.

Thank you, I got them today in the mail

Wonderful :pray:

1 Like

Personal Protective Equipment Need

The City of New York is seeking donations of medical supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to support the City’s healthcare workers. To donate PPE, visit nyc.gov/ppedonations.

1 Like