Aukey.com website AUTHN broken, and no support?

Hello Aukey Community support reps. Apologies in advance if my website questions are misdirected, I’m new to this forum. Can you please describe how/who supports the aukey.com website, and our accounts on it? I registered several products under my account last year, so it’s handy for that, but now:

• I’m unable to access my account with known good password from Mar 2019. It forces a change password that cannot be pleased with another strong pwd, yet provides no rules-based error, just a “Tips - this interface requires login validation” error from which I cannot escape, given the only alternative, Logout, gives the same error. This occurred even after I cleared history and cache from each chrome based browser I used on my Android Pixel 3. (the whole authentication / change password module seems broken);
  • The “contact support/create ticket” form submission also failed with “Tips - Network is not stable, please contact support@aukey.com” (after entering detailed description and attachments); and
  • I got no response (not even an automated ack email) to my request for help sent to support@aukey.com on 9/1/20.

I first thought perhaps the site was under maintenance or a server was down in late Aug, but days later, I tried both functions again and got the same unhelpful error messages and dead-end authn/chg-pwd process. The clincher was lack of response from support@aukey.com, hence that’s primarily what I’m seeking, so I can share my detailed notes with them. Since this forum seems oriented to products, not website/accts, I’m not asking for troubleshooting here, just help understanding how/where to direct my support request. This process has been exceptionally frustrating, and disappointing for a company like Aukey, which shows so many other signs of leading edge tech and customer service.

I’m asking Aukey:

• Is there actually a support channel behind support@aukey.com? Why is there no industry standard ticket processing that would at least generate an automated acknowledgement that my email had been received by the system?
  • Is Aukey abandoning support for aukey.com in general, including our accounts on that site, and the online support ticket submission form? This is the impression I get from what, over the past couple weeks, seems to be a poorly supported website by an otherwise talented company.
  • Or is Aukey just going through a rough period without an adequate website dev/test/ops or support team?

It’s just a strange and bad look for a company with, otherwise, such a noteworthy commitment to quality and customers on the product/hardware side.

Thanks so much for listening, and for providing this Community!

P.S. It’s possible, I suppose, the website simply isn’t supported for the three chromium based browsers I’ve tried on my Android Pixel 3. (My laptop bit the dust a couple weeks ago.) In 2020, I’d hope Aukey would be supporting a platform neutral customer website. And anyway, the main issue is lack of responsiveness from support, who could perhaps shed light on the clunky website.

Update; apparently the website is undergoing some issues, or perhaps just being fixed as a result of my report? – it’s unclear from the response I got this morning.

Hi Anne,

Will you buy something or have any product issue?

Our website is fixing now.

Best wishes,

Xixi

Service team