100W cables missing

First of all you are making amazing chargers, but I see a limitation, an amazing charger should be followed by an amazing cable:
I am missing the following items:

• USB C cable 3.1 Gen 2 100W that could allow at least 10Gbps.
  • Thunderbolt 3 cable 100W 40Gbps
    Thanks for reading.
    Cheers.
2 Likes

I think they are in the pipeline along with the 100w charger

2 Likes

And welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for your welcome! I can’t wait then for a 100W Omnia Charger and a 100W cable!
As I am living in Europe, the wait will be longer… :frowning:

2 Likes

I agree that I would love to see both of those things. They are planning a 100W rated cable to go with their higher rated chargers, see here:

Thunderbolt cables good for 100W and 40Gbps sound cool, but those are fairly specialized devices - I don’t know of any that are trying to take advantage of the FULL Thunderbolt 3 bandwidth that don’t include an integrated cable. So while it would be nice to have the option, the market is probably tiny at the moment. I’m sure they will get there as it grows.

1 Like

I’m in Europe too (Ireland) so I’ll share the pain of the waiting game with you :joy:

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Won’t take long for us to launch our first 100W cable and our first Thunderbolt 3 cable. :smiley:

4 Likes

Any news on the release date of the 100W/TB3 cables?

Cheers.

Due to the COVID19 outbreak, we can hardly guarantee a specific date right now. So, please stay tuned in our community for all news about AUKEY.

2 Likes